I cannot say enough about how delicious “Crack Slaw” is! I can certainly see where it gets its name! Its so simple and so versatile! Here is how I make mine!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Garlic Sriracha seasoning (to liking)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- half bag shredded cabbage or cole slaw mix
- Brown your meat and drain half the grease. The reserved grease will help to coat the cabbage well.
- Add in spices, mushrooms, onion, garlic and soy sauce.
- Let cook until mushrooms are soft.
- Add in the cabbage and stir until all of the cabbage is coated.
- Let cook for another 5 mins or so! Serve and enjoy!!