This Keto Roll-Up Recipe was a huge hit at my last get-together with friends! It's a perfect combination of creamy and savory flavors that will have your taste buds dancing. Not to mention, it's completely keto-friendly! This is a great way to enjoy some guilty pleasures without the guilt! The best part you can also have these keto roll-ups as a quick snack or a quick lunch if you are on the go.
Are you craving pizza but trying to stick to a Keto diet? We've got you covered! Our keto pizza roll-ups are packed with flavor and are perfect for those who want a healthier alternative to traditional pizza. Plus, they're easy to make and customizable with your favorite toppings. No need for exact measurements. Super fast prep time and all you have to do it put the ingredients on and throw it in the oven and it is ready in 5 minutes.
Here is a quick look at what you will need. You can find the full measurements in the recipe card below.
- Keto Tortilla
- Low-sugar Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella shredded cheese
See recipe card for quantities.
This is a quick overview of the steps. See the Recipe card below for the rest.
Lay Tortillas down and add as much sauce as you like
Add the mozzarella cheese on one side of the Tortilla
Add your slices of pepperoni on top of the Mozzarella
Roll it up and add some more cheese to the top for a bit of a crust and put it in the oven for 5-6 minutes at 400 degrees.
Variations and Substitutions
- Cheese: Experiment with different types of cheese like cheddar cheese, feta, or goat cheese.
- Toppings: Add in your favorite toppings such as mushrooms, onions, bell pepper, or any kind of pizza toppings.
- Meats: Add in some of your favorite meat such as ground beef or even some deli meat like nice big slices of deli ham for some added protein. Such a great option!
- Tortilla: You can substitute your low-carb Tortilla with cheese wraps or Egg Wraps
- Seasonings - Normally I would add Italian seasoning but my kid does not like it. It will boost your flavor.
- baking sheet
- Parchment paper
Storage: Store leftovers in an airtight container for 2-3 days
Freezing: You can store in a freezer bag or airtight container for up to 3 months
Reheat in the microwave for 30 seconds
- Watch your sauce - if you add too much sauce, it will come out as you roll up your tortilla. Just add enough to cover the tortilla.
- Add some greens - sneak in some extra veggies by adding spinach or kale to your pizza wrap. It will add a nice crunch and some extra nutrients.
- Don't overfill - be careful not to overstuff your pizza wrap with toppings, as it can make it difficult to roll up and may cause it to fall apart while cooking.
Absolutely! You can use any type of low-carb or no-carb tortilla you prefer.
To avoid a soggy pizza wrap, make sure to bake it on parchment paper and not directly on the baking pan. Also, be careful not to over-sauce your tortilla and add extra greens for added crunch.
Lastly, make sure to let it cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Yes, you can prepare the pizza wraps ahead of time and store them in an airtight container in the fridge. When ready to eat, simply heat in the oven You can also freeze them for future quick and easy meals.
Keto Roll Ups
- baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- 2 Keto Tortilla
- ½ C Low-sugar Pizza sauce
- ½ C Mozzarella shredded cheese
- 1 Cup Pepperoni
- Lay Tortillas down and add as much sauce as you like
- Add the mozzarella cheese on one side of the Tortilla
- Add your slices of pepperoni on top of the Mozzarella
- Roll it up and add some more cheese to the top for a bit of a crust and put it in the oven for 5-6 minutes at 400 degrees.