If you have never tried Air Fryer bacon Chicken Tenders then now is the time! This easy recipe is sure to be a hit with the entire family! So simple to make on a busy weeknight, or even for a fun weekend dinner. Not only does it produce crispy and flavorful chicken tenders without having to deep fry them in oil, but it is also my favorite recipe that will take your bacon-wrapped chicken tenders to a whole new level of juicy chicken bites.
With just a few simple ingredients, these bacon-wrapped tenders are a delicious dinner and healthy chicken strips ready in no time. They are perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or as an appetizer for game-day gatherings. If you're looking for quick and easy air fryer recipes, these air fryer chicken tenders are the perfect solution. They make for a great appetizer, snack, or main dish that's packed with flavor and can be easily customized to fit your dietary needs.
Here is a quick look at what you will need. You can find the full measurements in the recipe card below.
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts, Cut into Strips
- Thick Bacon
- Ranch Seasoning
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Low Carb Ranch Dressing
See recipe card for quantities.
This is a quick overview of the steps. See the Recipe card below for the rest.
Cut your boneless skinless Chicken Breast into Strips
In a shallow bowl, combine Ranch Seasoning, Salt, and pepper then add your chicken strips
Once you slice your Bacon in half, wrap your slice of bacon tightly around the Chicken Strip. Place it in a single layer in the air Fryer basket and cook at 400 degrees for 20 min flipping halfway
Variations and Substitutions
- Bacon - You can also use turkey bacon or prosciutto for a lighter option.
- Low-Carb Ranch Dressing - This is optional, but it makes for a delicious dipping sauce. You can also substitute with your favorite dipping sauce like blue cheese dressing, low-sugar BBQ sauce or any other low-carb dressing of your choice.
- Spicy - Add a little cayenne pepper or hot sauce to the seasoning mixture for a little kick of spice.
- Veggies - Feel free to add some chopped bell peppers or onions to the air fryer basket for a complete meal. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
- Dairy-Free - Use dairy-free ranch dressing or skip the dipping sauce altogether for a dairy-free option.
- Spices - Add some other spices such as garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder or any type of spice mix.
- Small Bowl
- Air Fryer
Storage: Store leftovers in an airtight container for 2-3 days
Freezing: You can store in a freezer bag or airtight container for up to 3 months
Reheat: To reheat, place in a preheated air fryer for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- For an extra crispy coating, spray the chicken strips with Olive oil cooking spray before placing them in the air fryer.
- If you don't have an air fryer, you can also bake these in the oven at 400 degrees for about 25-30 minutes.
- Serve with celery sticks and your choice of dipping sauce for a complete low-carb meal.
- If you're using regular Bacon make sure it is thick slices of bacon as it keeps your chicken moist from the bacon grease
- This Bacon Wrapped Ranch Chicken can be served on its own as an appetizer or paired with a side dish such as steamed vegetables, cauliflower rice, green beans, or a salad.
- Put aluminum foil or Parchment Paper under the basket to catch the bacon drippings
Yes, you can. Just make sure to thaw them first before cooking in the air fryer.
To ensure that the chicken strips are cooked thoroughly, use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature. The internal temperature of the chicken should be at least 165 degrees Fahrenheit before it is safe to eat.
Absolutely! These air fryer chicken strips can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. To reheat them, simply place them back in the air fryer or oven until cooked through.
Air fryer bacon wrapped chicken tenders
- Small bowl
- Air Fryer
- 4 pieces of Chicken Breast Cut into Strips
- 10 pieces of thick-cut Bacon
- ½ packet Ranch Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper
- Low Carb Ranch Dressing
- Cut Chicken Breast into Strips
- In a shallow bowl, combine Ranch Seasoning, Salt and pepper and add your chicken strips
- Once you slice your Bacon in half, wrap your bacon tightly around the Chicken Strip placing them in your air Fryer basket with the seam side down and cook at 400 degrees for 20 min flipping half way